Sponsorship Licence


Employ outside the UK?

Are you looking to employ skilled staff from outside the UK?

We can help with your Tier 2 Sponsorship License Application

  • With Brexit looming, we understand the urgency to obtain the Tier 2 sponsorship license from January 1st 2021.
  • Ancer recruitment are a OISC registered adviser and have a long standing relationship with the Home Office dealing with thousands of applications.
  • The process can be complex and many employers are unsure where to begin.


Our services will include

Initial Overview of your Company to assess eligibility for a Sponsorship Licence

  • Tier 2 Sponsorship License Application
  • Provide full list of supporting documents and information required
  • Full guidance and support throughout the process
  • Skilled worker visa applications
  • Visa Extensions / Visa Switches
  • Dependent Visa applications

If you would like any further information regarding this, please contact our specialist team.

Contact Us