Sous Chef – Live in Available
3 Star Country House Hotel are looking for a Sous Chef.
The Hotel operate multi outlets including, Restaurant, Bar and functions areas.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced chef with the passion, determination and proven experience of running a busy kitchen. The ideal person will have strong managerial skills with the ability to command their own brigade.
- Ensure all Health and Safety standards are maintained
- Have a creative flare when creating new menus and producing new dishes
- Estimate stock, place orders with suppliers and check deliveries
- Weekly stock take and monitoring of Food Costs and GPs
- Prepare rotas for the kitchen staff according to demand
- Ensure the perfect execution of the kitchen procedures
- Ensure food quality is to the highest standards and that service is exceptional and ensure consistency in quality of dishes at all times
- Manage and train the kitchen team effectively
- Report on profitability and operations to the General Manager
- Dealing with recruitment of new kitchen staff
- Commitment to quality
- Ideally have Rosette experience but not essential
- Stamina & Flexibility
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to multitask
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience managing your own kitchen
Job Reference Number
Job Expiry Date